Business Strategy cum Corporate Communication Jobs - NVRAGE-Fashion
Business Strategy cum Corporate Communication
Experience: Minimum 2 year in Fashion Industry
Qualification: Graduate / PG
Languages: English, Any International Language
Looking for a Business Strategy cum Corporate Communication. Define strategic roadmaps and deploy solutions across channels. Own the reporting and dashboarding for the vertical and continuously optimize the marketing spends. The candidate should have some understanding of the Communications/PR/B-B Business. Prior experience in media selling, business development for Advertising or PR agencies, relationships with clients is an advantage.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Working with top management as well as national and intranational agencies
● Identify, qualify and generate leads in defined territory
● Creating pricing model for existing and new geographies
● Maintaining and updating CRM with last known status of leads, appointments
● Respond to requests and timely follow up with contacts.
● Understanding accreditation and e-commerce
● Assisting in growth of e-commerce platform
● Managing top management & channel partners
● Organizing conferences and speaking in such conferences
● Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
● Creative, high hustler with a get it done attitude
● Strong levels of ownership and should demonstrate pride in output / deliverable
● Self-starter, flexible who can initiate, innovate and drive the show
● Intermediate proficiency with graphic content creation tools like Photoshop is desirable
● Ability to quickly adapt to change and thrive in a fast paced environment
● Experience of PR for corporate communications to handle media relations is a big plus
● Values-driven individual with a high degree of integrity and problem solving attitude